HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Server Changes Last Week?

Talk amongst y'selves!

Server Changes Last Week?

Postby Cesspool » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:55 am

I started getting the ‘Error 15’ server errors late last week for the first time. Was unable to log in for large amounts of the tournament. Anyone else also experiencing this?
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Server Changes Last Week?

Postby Cesspool » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Seriously, is anyone able to log in at all? I haven’t been able to get in all day.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Kongar » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:39 am

No issues logging in, besides the slow method of changing accounts.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby DKDev_Chris » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:38 am

Cesspool wrote:Seriously, is anyone able to log in at all? I haven’t been able to get in all day.

The last deployment we performed was on the 5th, with the weekly events/sales/etc.

Is anyone else seeing an "Error Code 15"?
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby Cesspool » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:39 am

Well I have figured out the cause of my problem although not the solution. Sometime last week I ceased to be able to connect to the game server over my cellular network. I use Rogers in southern Ontario, canada’s largest cell provider with 10.5m subscribers. I can reliably log in over my home wifi (interestingly, Rogers is also my ISP) but not over cell. Not sure if this explains anything related to the changes you made last week Chris but it does seem very coincidental that the two occurred synchronously.
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Return to General Discussion