HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

How do DCR increases work?

Talk amongst y'selves!

How do DCR increases work?

Postby tripo » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:29 pm

I'm at 198, and am trying to understand how the increases work. I'm pretty sure I've seen it increase about as much when upgrading a low level door, as I have when finishing a 2 week room upgrade. Is any upgrade activity adding an equal amount of DCR or is there some logic to all of this, where bigger/costlier/longer upgrades award higher DCR increases?
tripo

Re: How do DCR increases work?

Postby Kongar » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:10 am

Primarily based on hit points of the upgrade. Doors always give a good boost.

At really low levels DCR 0-30 the increase is not linear. But... most players should move through that zone quickly with the reduced build times.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby tripo » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:23 pm

So you're saying spending 12M on 4 doors will do more for my DCR than spending 40M on one of my rooms. Weird, you'd figure the rooms would have more impact, since they're actively defending, and way more expensive..

thanks
tripo

Postby purgatoria » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:36 pm

As long as said it's primarily about the item up. Doors shape a lot of them with the greatest up boost. While a room has a more modest increase.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to General Discussion