HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Incorrect refund of resources

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Incorrect refund of resources

Postby JAW » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:00 am

Hello there,

As EA makes it ridiculously difficult to get or find an answer I thought I would try this method.

Having just seen the 50% off room prices within Dungeon Keeper, I thought it pertinent to cancel some of the building I had upgrading. To my surprise , instead of receiving 50% back of what I spent, I received 50% of the current price. Now as a paying punter of DK, spent circa £100, you would expect to get the currency back as stated in the game. Now I feel this is a form of cheat, yes EA, you have cheated me out of a currency. Something if I were to do to you, I would be banned from the game. So you have cheated me out of 60mil stone, that equates to around 700 gem spend.

So with this in mind, I have a few ideas, either give me the 50% of the stone I spent, ergo 30mil. Or 50% of the gems, ergo 350. Or I will meet you in the middle, 50% off the price of a gems purchase.

Kind regards,

JAW
JAW

Re: Incorrect refund of resources

Postby JAW » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:45 am

Thank you to any developer for the reply.......oh wait, nope that never happened. EA showing its true colours as usual.
JAW

Postby JAW » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:04 am

EA and all your associated Dungeon Keeper wombles, you are utter whoptards.
JAW

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:40 am

But you could spend those resources right back to upgrade the same building again. So you didn’t lose any resources.

Though you did lose a little upgrade time.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports