HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Unable to make in-app purchases (IOS)

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Unable to make in-app purchases (IOS)

Postby RedwoodElf » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:57 pm

When I attempt to make an in app purchase, the game correctly uses my thumbprint ID for verification, but then cancels the transaction, giving me a popup saying that Paypal needs to send me a SMS at my phone to make in-app purchases, but no SMS is sent to my phone. It then pulls up the game center login, even though I am already logged into game center, and the login process freezes if I then enter my game center login password.

I've checked my paypal account, and no transaction was ever sent to them, or any request for SMS verification. Something is obviously busted.

Is there a way to log into my phone's account and make the gem purchase through a website, bypassing this bug?
RedwoodElf

Re: Unable to make in-app purchases (IOS)

Postby purgatoria » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Feel lucky that you can even log into game on ios
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby RedwoodElf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Really? Why would they make an Iphone version of the app if they don't want our money as much as they want yours?

let me guess, you already have YOUR Pay to win going, and are delighted that an entire platform can't make in app purchases so your Cash-pumped level 10 fully upgraded dungeon which you built in an hour won't have the competition?

Just a guess, but that seems to be what you're implying.
RedwoodElf

Postby purgatoria » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Had iOS dungeon and i havnt been able to login for 2 years with it. But your assumtion is quite telling.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby RedwoodElf » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:08 pm

Did you do the basic checks one always does when a piece of software doesn't work?

You know, uninstall/reinstall, double check you're logged into the game center, and so on?

I thought you were being sarcastic. If you had mentioned that you were unable to login, I would have tried to help instead of assuming you were just one of the guys running around with the dragon Immortal in Silver league (I haven't even gotten my Heart up to level 7 yet for decent air defenses since I've only been playing for about 1 week)
RedwoodElf

Postby purgatoria » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Yes i did all the basics. That d is lost forevermore

The pain of sand baggers passes as you progress
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby RedwoodElf » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:09 pm

From what I can tell, that extra imp is critical to midgame if you don't want to slow to a crawl, since you find yourself having to mine in at least one spot while upgrading your rooms at the same time. I only just got to Dungeon Heart 7 only to find that the level 7 buildings cost more than I can currently store in stone, so I'm having to dig out the corner stone mines so I can build more storehouses. The Air defense traps will make my dungeon almost stand a chance against the flying Immortal, though not much of a chance, since they will have to be clustered tight around the dungeon heart since if they're spread out at the edges of the map I'd need 8 air traps that would do significant damage to that hero, since in this version of the game, flying minions can go through the solid rock of the ceilings, unlike earlier games where their primary advantage was being able to cross lava pits without a bridge.
RedwoodElf

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 am

Could both of you send me (privately) the UserID's of your Dungeons with the failed transactions / unable to login?
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby purgatoria » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:52 pm

And how do I do that? I can't get past loading screen let alone retrieve id numbers.....
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby HellSewercide » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:53 am

purgatoria wrote:And how do I do that? I can't get past loading screen let alone retrieve id numbers.....

That reply though! lol
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 30 (Sewercide x5, Italy x8, Russia x6, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Next

Return to Bug Reports