HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

New Favourite Immortal?

Talk amongst y'selves!

New Favourite Immortal?

Postby Cesspool » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:39 am

Just wondering about people’s reaction to the new levels and whether the adjustments and new powers have changed anyone’s mind about which immortal you favour. I’m still remaining a Morti/Glarrgl guy I think. Not enough of a Swampus power boost to entice me to devote any resources to him. I missed the Sir C boat the first time around so I’m not likely to go down that road now. Thoughts? Which immortal have you upgraded first? For me it was Glarrgl. Maybe you already have more than one boosted. I noticed the first wknd that BC was already at DCR 414 with a lvl 10 Gatehouse.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Re: New Favourite Immortal?

Postby LegendaryOnesCom » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:47 pm

I will probably pick Horny. I always liked his scaling ability. With the new stats he's beast.

But Gargl looks good too. He's like another Mistress..
DCR202 | 11,531 Trophies | Skar Tactics | Working on my own fantasy game: http://www.legendaryones.com/blog
LegendaryOnesCom

Postby JPN Keepers » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:46 pm

I captured Lv40 Sir C and studied about it.
My conclusion is that it is not super strong anymore.
It summoned some skeletons but all got killed in a second.
Its +1 range really does not matter. It would be much more critical how to control the position of Sir C than only +1 range.
I have not decided which to train. Other candidates are Horny and Glargl.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby HellSewercide » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:26 am

I have a level 37 Sir Cop and still raid using Horny. Mummy dies too easily, every time he attacks he's standing on a trap or too close to a room which kills him easily. I think if you want a 1 star win you can get that, but if you want to wipe 51%+ out on a level 300+ dungeon he gets himself into all sorts of trouble.

Also, this might be due to the fact I dont know how to use him effectively or the fact I am pretty good with Horny. Time will tell. I also have levelled up Horny to 36, cant see any noticeable differences between level 35-36 which is a shame.
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 24 (Sewercide x4, Italy x6, Russia x4, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to General Discussion