HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

keeps crashing

keeps crashing

Postby bokuju » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:01 pm

every time i raid, DK just spits up and crashes. by the time it reboots i have been raided 3-5 times. your algorithm needs some serious work!

for starters, getting booted out of raiding a dungeon because some one raids mine is a DEFECT. you should finally just fix that BUG!

i've been raided for 20 minutes now. finally get in, 4 raids! and as soon as i start the revenge... CRASH, raided again!!!

why not give someone else a turn huh? i must have THE most popular dungeon EVER... lol what a joke!

i know, i know... time to reboot... and reinstall... and play something that actually runs!
bokuju

Re: keeps crashing

Postby darkstar076 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:52 am

I have the same issue. It does not matter if I am looking at my own dungeon or raiding someone else - at random intervals (I say random because i can not find anything that correlates) the game will show the message "please wait while the imps reorganise the dungeon." Then I am greeted with the message, you are under attack.

If memory serves, it was mentioned awhile back by the devs that dungeons that have activity (ie someone logging in) are placed at the top of the queue for other keepers to raid so people are not getting "dead dungeons".
Wisdom is something you generally obtain around three seconds after you needed it the most
darkstar076
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: keeps crashing

Postby bokuju » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:59 pm

it was mentioned awhile back by the devs that dungeons that have activity (ie someone logging in) are placed at the top of the queue for other keepers to raid so people are not getting "dead dungeons"

so they put this defect in on purpose huh? why am i not surprised by that? and now they don't have any one to fix it!! SAD!!!

too bad so many "features" (bugs) like this about negate any reason to load the heap up... esp on the weekend lol

what a joke!
bokuju

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.