HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Disconnects in game under attack at reentry

Disconnects in game under attack at reentry

Postby NickofKingston » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Some of my guild mates and I have noticed many instances where were are in the app and it disconnects only to get an under attack message when it restarts. When this happens to me I am usually navigating between screens rather than on a raid. It's a drag when u just finish loading up to go on a raid and it happens.
NickofKingston

Re: Disconnects in game under attack at reentry

Postby purgatoria » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:14 pm

It's been a long long long time since this bug started. So old we don't even bother to talk about it anymore. Most can be blamed on user, weak WiFi signal, overloaded data cash on device, and then finally lost data packets on the interweb....
So game connection is lost. The ea server can't tell the difference between you losing connection and you closing your app hence you are immediately available to be raided, and often are.
You might think to your self that the game developers ie ea could just tak on a cool down period (like a cave in) of a minute or two as a just in case it was a disconnect. But ea isn't the developer, ea bought this game from mythic, many years ago now, and layed them all off except Gene.
Gène is currently kept on ice and only thawed out when the secondary devs screw things up royally and so only has time to unbreak the game before being frozen once more....
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby bokuju » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:56 pm

funny, i usually blame defects on the company collecting money from them.

i'm surprised to hear there are any developers... since none of their bugs ever seem to get fixed.

i'm also surprised anyone pays 10 cents for something that is only going to crap (crash?) itself!
bokuju

Postby pitofdespair » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:58 pm

This will also occur if you go to the leaderboards screen often, and if you rearrange your dungeon too much.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 48 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Crashes, Freezes, Disconnects, Etc.