HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

What's Up With These Long "Phantom Raids"?

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

What's Up With These Long "Phantom Raids"?

Postby bokuju » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:22 pm

whether i raid, revenge, whatever, DK just crashes. and when it reboots it's always being raided for 5-15 minutes. sometimes i am attacked 3-5 times, sometimes not at all.

i wonder if i would even be raided if DK wasn't so preoccupied with these pretend "raids". pretty weird to be "attacked" for 10+ minutes without ever actually being attacked. also more than a little annoying, pointless, sophomoric, and esp tiresome during literally every tournament.

it's indicated on this forum that you don't have resources to fix your bugs, but still sucks!
bokuju

Re: What's Up With These Long "Phantom Raids"?

Postby Kongar » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:21 pm

The crash is a bug.

I suspect the long wait to get back into your dungeon is from multiple players viewing it and deciding not to attack. I keep mashing the button to try again. A nice fix would be automatically giving the dungeon back, out of matching pool, ince the current attempt has ceased.

Or... a player getting your dungeon and taking no action, 4 minutes just for the timers to run out. A simple way to take a break and not get timed out or attacked.

An excellent fix would be a five minute delay before being placed into the matching pool. But... that's been suggested multiple times without action.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to Bug Reports