HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Best Guilds - by Apophis

Talk amongst y'selves!

Best Guilds - by Apophis

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:14 am

From Apophis (big thanks to him):

I have been collecting data on all tournaments played since 2016 and the winners (Top 3). The data is published on Forum every week after the end of a tournament.

So what I am about to present to you are the best winning guilds in Dungeon Keeper 2018 (week/tournament 1 - 52). In parentheses () you’ll find the guilds rank in 2017.

I define best winning guilds as the guilds which wins the most Gems and Dread-stone...in combination defined as “Rocks”. I also keep a ranking in terms of Stars made...there is a difference.

The list of the 80 best winning guilds 2018 are topped by
1. Ukraine
2. Dark Exodus
3. Italy

Well done and congratulations to all three guilds and the players within making the result possible.

Also the other 77 guilds on the list should be commended for their achievements in 2018...remembering that a total of 888 individual guilds made it into top 3 in 2018.

Throughout the week we’ll be posting other stats on how the year 2018 went in Dungeon Keeper...both on guilds and players individually....so stay tuned...:)...

Full table: https://imgur.com/a/mQysCIp

Full table: https://imgur.com/a/xruhgj7
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: Best Guilds - by Apophis

Postby DK2Hell » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:33 am

Thx, looks very good! thumbs up! 8-)
SKAR TACTICS | Level 40 | 6 Rings...needs you!

Klick here!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10767
My Line ID = me12345683

Our statistics 2016, 2017 and 2018:
DK2Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby pisus » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:08 am

I can't see why you (Apophis) should rank the most winning guilds by the gems and DS earned, this is a poor method. Everyone knows players of the main guilds every other tournament go solo to earn rocks, so why pretending this is important in an overall rank?
Instead overall stars and rings are certainly a more efficient way to rank the main guilds, as it requires the whole guild to play and earn those stars (and rings).
pisus
Minion
Minion

Postby JPN Keepers » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:17 pm

PoD and Apophis, thank you for sharing the data. :D
It is a fun stuff!
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby HellSewercide » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:05 am

Good work Apophis
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 33 (Sewercide x5, Italy x9, Russia x7, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner, TER)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby goonigoogoo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:42 am

pisus wrote:I can't see why you (Apophis) should rank the most winning guilds by the gems and DS earned, this is a poor method. Everyone knows players of the main guilds every other tournament go solo to earn rocks, so why pretending this is important in an overall rank?
Instead overall stars and rings are certainly a more efficient way to rank the main guilds, as it requires the whole guild to play and earn those stars (and rings).

Boohoo
Someone throwing their toys out of the pram because they're not at the top of the list?
Oh lord help me I'm falling down the stairs
Guild - Dark Exodus
goonigoogoo
Keeper
Keeper

Postby goonigoogoo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:43 am

Impressive work Apophis btw
Oh lord help me I'm falling down the stairs
Guild - Dark Exodus
goonigoogoo
Keeper