HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

DK premium not processing

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

DK premium not processing

Postby Magicbeast » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:55 am

This has been happening for while for a few raids but this weekend it is happening 100% of the time, not getting the dk premium stone and gold bonus at the end of the raid and it wants me to buy it even though I purchased the 3 day. It is showing three days is purchased. I have closed the app and reloaded. This is latest iOS on AirPod 2.
Magicbeast

Re: DK premium not processing

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:49 am

Hmmm, that's a new one. Is anyone else seeing this issue?
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby Ululant » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:16 am

Nope. But magicbeast is a bit of a long term player if forum matches dungeon and I assume they have enough experience to know the difference.
Ululant
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Magicbeast » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:55 am

I guess it is processing.

If I don’t click and watch it score all the parts and see the payouts I see the premium payout for DK and the last screen does not have get DK Premium with the values set at 0.

If I click to skip the payouts and score details. It most of the time it does display the get DK premium with 0 values but appears to have given the payout when I back out the numbers.

So there is no bug just a marketing prompt that I misinterpreted though why I need to get DK premium when I already have it is odd.

Also, report a bug hangs and it does not send out an email like it once did, which is why I posted it here so that may need to be looked at someday.
Magicbeast

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Yes that’s right. You can’t tap on the screen or you will skip most of the results.

After your comment I tested it a bit, and DK Premium applies to your looted gold/stone and your league bonus, but it does not apply on top of your streak bonus. So if you have +10% from streak and +40% from premium, you get +50% (not 54%).
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 48 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports