HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Why I copied Azkaban’s dungeon?

Talk amongst y'selves!

Why I copied Azkaban’s dungeon?

Postby Waltz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:09 am

I have one serious question for all players, who played in enemies guilds: why did you copy dungeon your enemy?
A) I haven’t brain for design it
B) I think Azkaban is a god of building dungeons
C) I didn’t copy it, I just copied it from my friend. And my friend have a or b!
D) ok, your answer (haha)
Last edited by Waltz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guild Русские Дьяволы 40 lvl
26k+ trophies
17k+ CP
Waltz

Re: Why I copied Azkaban’s dungeon?

Postby shev » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:24 am

I didn’t copy it
shev

Postby Waltz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:50 am

«I don’t know that is Azkaban’s DG”
“It is not Azkanan’s DG”
Guild Русские Дьяволы 40 lvl
26k+ trophies
17k+ CP
Waltz

Postby Mincho » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:40 am

:cry:
Mincho

Postby Mincho » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:57 am

Mincho

Postby Azkaban Rus » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:20 pm

I choose B :lol: :D
Agree,it’s not a good thing to copy dungeon. Defend is one of the parts of the game and dungeon with nick name are represent a player,so why don’t somebody copy nicknames too like they copy dg? What will remains of us? I thought a lot to build my dg, pictured on paper and changed many times and i really hate to see fruits of my labors that are assigned by other people and that i must attack this(mine) dungeons or skip with losing speed. One thing if ally copy with or without permission, but it’s completely different if enemies do it. For me it would be a shame to copy somebody’s dg.
P.S.: and where are my royalties? :D
Azkaban Rus

Postby Mincho » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:41 am

Azkaban Rus wrote:I choose B :lol: :D
Agree,it’s not a good thing to copy dungeon. Defend is one of the parts of the game and dungeon with nick name are represent a player,so why don’t somebody copy nicknames too like they copy dg? What will remains of us? I thought a lot to build my dg, pictured on paper and changed many times and i really hate to see fruits of my labors that are assigned by other people and that i must attack this(mine) dungeons or skip with losing speed. One thing if ally copy with or without permission, but it’s completely different if enemies do it. For me it would be a shame to copy somebody’s dg.
P.S.: and where are my royalties? :D

1- Attack these dungeons (or mine): They are not yours :)

2 - congratulations for cranes, but I am modifying, so it is not the same: b (I have at least 12 differences and each time I modify more: b). My dungeon is better: b

3- The difficult thing is to have all the rooms
Level 30 (in my case 15 Months: b, that's hard What you do in 5 years I do it in 1 hehehe ... so that achievement is not yours, it can not take your name: b.
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Dungeons have always been copied: there are many copied ones like those of Serg, Devil Kitty, yours, etc ... it is valid, the important thing is perhaps to modify it as much as possible.
* As it is valid not to have defense (like the low cups and high dcr, so the defense to many is not interested and this type of dungeons are increasingly seen)

In my case I do not have time to create one, I'm lazy ... I prefer to see a good one and modify it. So it's mine hahaha :D
Mincho

Postby praccoland » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:43 pm

Mincho wrote:
Level 30 (in my case 15 Months: b, that's hard What you do in 5 years I do it in 1 hehehe ... so that achievement is not yours, it can not take your name: b.
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Easy when you buy everything!!!
Easy when first years there was easy earn!!!

A good part time of this game is the wait and therefore the duration.

I have been playing for almost 5 years, but I enjoy it as if it were the first day.

here, your post would seem to mean "I have it longer ...", but when there is really strong play, there are other STRONG ones, not you ... and not me obviously.
praccoland

Postby Mincho » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:04 pm

praccoland wrote:
Mincho wrote:
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Easy when you buy everything!!!
Easy when first years there was easy earn!!!

A good part time of this game is the wait and therefore the duration.

I have been playing for almost 5 years, but I enjoy it as if it were the first day.

here, your post would seem to mean "I have it longer ...", but when there is really strong play, there are other STRONG ones, not you ... and not me obviously.

My more than 20,000 trophies in exactly 12 months (top 100) do not give you the shopping jejej. :D :D :D :D :D :lol:
Hehe bought, I do not do it anymore, I do not need it. But what I did most to grow fast was to win Podium week by week and accelerate: b
I was also very smart because since I started the game I anticipated future scenarios to have the greatest growth possible.
:)
When you want to attack me, I want your resources and trophies. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Mincho

Postby Azkaban Rus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:44 pm

hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: different dungeons,Mincho? It's like the pictures for children "find 10 differences" where the differences in the twig, ripples on the water and the number of birds flying through the sky. I laugh now, but more I would laugh if you were in court for stealing a car and saying that it was not the stolen car, because I repainted it :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will be smarter - i won’t waste my time on meaningless and stupid conversations with you. Thanks for a good joke and if you are really smart like you said,you won’t say that it wasn’t a joke 8-)
Azkaban Rus

Next

Return to General Discussion