HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Guilds are dying

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Guilds are dying

Postby Gonjinn » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:19 pm

Going back to subject proper, can we give additional rewards to guilds with 5 participating members or more?
I do not know what is a good amount in order to entice players to play together and yet not overly excessive.

Let’s say:
For guilds with
X participating Members gets additional X dreadstones for each member

E.g.
5 participating Members gets additional 5 dreadstones for each member
:
:
25 participating Members gets additional 25 dreadstones for each member
:
50 participating Members gets additional 50 dreadstones for each member

50 x 50 dreadstones = 2500 dreadstones which is above the current qty of dreadstones for HC winner.
But in current context, we all know you can’t find a guild with all 50 participating members!
So, X+Y where Y is some fix number, might be more attractive.

This is in additional to the current prize rewards.
And by having them distributed evenly, it will also encourage low scorers to join a big guild as they will have additional incentives if they participate in tournaments.
Recruiter of Singapore Guild
Curator of Singapore Guild Blog

If you are an active Raider who is neither a hopper nor going after The Ring,
looking for a good Guild to grow together, look no further.
Together, we can achieve great success.
Gonjinn
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Guilds are dying

Postby Gunbladelad » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:24 pm

The only reason I wound up starting a guild for myself is that I'm fed up getting barely even half of what I need for upgrades and losing over 80% of it simply because I can't do more than a raid or two daily.

At least with my own guild I can use the cash to try and get other boosts and (hopefully) present a very uninviting resource-poor dungeon by shoving every bit of gold I can to the perks. I shouldn't have to do that, but it's literally the only way I can make ANY progress at all, even if it'll take years doing it myself.
Gunbladelad

Previous

Return to General Discussion