HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

My progress is lost

Talk amongst y'selves!

My progress is lost

Postby samtombson » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Hi everyone. Once upon a time (about 4 years ago) I played dungeon keeper and even made two deposits of $10 and $20. Much time has passed, the game for a long time abandoned, but recently launched again. Only now in my account there were no purchased ipms, gems, and coins. It looks like my progress has been reset.
Can official representatives explain what happened?
samtombson

Re: My progress is lost

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:17 pm

Direct message me your current UserID (6-7 digit number found within Settings), along with any information you have about your old account to see if we can track that down. Useful items would be: Guild it was in, Dungeon Name, and ideally the UseriD, which is what I'll be searching for, but I'm guessing you wouldn't have that =P
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby purgatoria » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:43 pm

samtombson wrote:Hi everyone. Once upon a time (about 4 years ago) I played dungeon keeper and even made two deposits of $10 and $20. Much time has passed, the game for a long time abandoned, but recently launched again. Only now in my account there were no purchased ipms, gems, and coins. It looks like my progress has been reset.

Make sure you are logged in with your gamecenter/play/Facebook account. Every now and then (rarely) the connection between the two gets forgotten.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby samtombson » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:06 am

purgatoria wrote:
samtombson wrote:Hi everyone. Once upon a time (about 4 years ago) I played dungeon keeper and even made two deposits of $10 and $20. Much time has passed, the game for a long time abandoned, but recently launched again. Only now in my account there were no purchased ipms, gems, and coins. It looks like my progress has been reset.

Make sure you are logged in with your gamecenter/play/Facebook account. Every now and then (rarely) the connection between the two gets forgotten.

Hi purgatoria, thanks for the answer. I used google play games, I have no other way to login
samtombson

Return to General Discussion