HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

I'm only being offered raids of impossible (for me) dungeons

Talk amongst y'selves!

I'm only being offered raids of impossible (for me) dungeons

Postby Suzi » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:44 pm

Hey guys,

I'm feeling really frustrated with the game since I upgraded my dungeon heart to lvl 11 a few days ago.

I've always aimed to keep my room levels consistent with each other and I don't have any stupidly beefed up minions or immortals, yet since I did this I am mainly being offered dungeons with ridiculously high leveled rooms.

My highest room is one level 11 treasury and of course my DH which is now 11.

Also, I have 3900 trophy points and am being decimated by players in the top 10 of the keepers levels who have 69k trophy points.

A) as I'm small fry how come I'm fairly game to these guys?
B) why am I being offered level 400+ players dungeons?

I'm feeling really fed up now and won't be spending any more time or money on this game.

Any help and encouragement you can offer will be received gratefully
Su
Suzi

Re: I'm only being offered raids of impossible (for me) dung

Postby TeamPlayer » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:20 am

Hi there!

1. One reason might be the fact that you have promoted to superior league too quickly.
2. Try to loose a few raids first and see if the problem persists.
3. From my previous experience, there's a problematic gap between 120-140 DCR when you are too weak to engage dungeons from Dread 3 league so I recommend to fall back to Dread2 or even Dread1 league.
4. A first strike boots is very useful to have until you upgrade your minions and your spells.

Do not worry, the hard part will be over once you get more upgrades on immos, minions and spells. And try to be patient and persuasive ;)
Good luck!
Romania - Business Intelligence Division
TeamPlayer

Postby Mincho » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:06 am

Hello :) . Do not get discouraged, this is an epic game :).

* Regarding what you propose, this is what I think;
- All of us who started, it was very difficult to beat dungeons level DCR 30-40-50-60-100-200-300-400 +, so I find it very fair that we appear dungeons of all levels, that's the idea of climb levels, be able to beat who at first made the game difficult .... if we rose level and only appear higher levels, at no time we would feel strong and rewarded by the effort.
** There must be a reward for having played so much and level up.

** What I do find that should change is the amount of resources that can be taken from the lower levels.

** You are welcome in guild:
Spain
Mincho
Jjaragon

Greetings
Mincho

Postby pitofdespair » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:58 pm

I agree that the problem is that you’re winning too much. ;) the game is designed to give you tougher opponents if you win a lot (I.e., your trophies are higher). To avoid this, mentally decide that you will never next more than three times. Attack and lose the third raid, even just by dropping a skeleton. Or, decide that you will always attack if someone has 1 mil resources, and loot what you can. This should give you enough losses to keep your level in a good range.

(I think I recommended long ago that they implement a cooldiwn if you nexted three times, to force people to stay in the right trophy range. They didn’t like the idea, but it’s to your benefit to do it on your own.)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby HellSewercide » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:57 am

Suzi wrote:Hey guys,

I'm feeling really frustrated with the game since I upgraded my dungeon heart to lvl 11 a few days ago.

I've always aimed to keep my room levels consistent with each other and I don't have any stupidly beefed up minions or immortals, yet since I did this I am mainly being offered dungeons with ridiculously high leveled rooms.

My highest room is one level 11 treasury and of course my DH which is now 11.

Also, I have 3900 trophy points and am being decimated by players in the top 10 of the keepers levels who have 69k trophy points.

A) as I'm small fry how come I'm fairly game to these guys?
B) why am I being offered level 400+ players dungeons?

I'm feeling really fed up now and won't be spending any more time or money on this game.

Any help and encouragement you can offer will be received gratefully
Su

Forget about trying to win, work on stealing resources, spend on upgrading your trolls and you will then be able to take out the level 400s.
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 35 (Sewercide x5, Italy x10, Russia x8, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner, TER)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to General Discussion