HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Game Update: Missing the most important

Talk amongst y'selves!

Game Update: Missing the most important

Postby Mincho » Mon May 13, 2019 1:56 pm

I agree with some characteristics and others do not;

-That less resources are stolen at lower levels (that motivates them to grow and stay in the game) :)
- That dwellings are occupied to enhance levels;)

*** But what I do not agree is that the rewards of gems and [b]dwellings are maintained[/b], it is a mockery that we get 600 lodgings for the first place in a Tournament, that discourages more and more to play with friends and causes each player game only week to week (earn 20 dwells per week playing between several players is very demotivating, more is earned by playing scheduled assaults).

** Compensating in that less resources of GOLD are needed to raise guild is not enough for me, since this is very easy (although it costs double, it is what we always have full).

Please upload the gems and dwellings ... WHAT ARE THESE UPDATES IF THEY ARE NOT REACHABLE ??? !!!!

** It will become a clearly solitary game.
Mincho

Re: Game Update: Missing the most important

Postby Kongar » Tue May 14, 2019 11:22 am

Just save up a few to get yourself through hard times.

You're not meant to get everything overnight. It's all about choices to match your style if play.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Blancpain » Tue May 14, 2019 5:35 pm

after the patch game gone bad not good raid always show me a much much better dungeon i cant raid i cant loot :?
Blancpain

Postby big_davey_b » Sat May 18, 2019 7:14 am

Cannot agree with Mincho enough. There needs to be some sort of incentive for guild play over solo runs.
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Playing DK since the PC days.
i used to call myself a Whale in the Making.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to General Discussion