HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

New Guild Level Info Not Displaying?

Talk amongst y'selves!

New Guild Level Info Not Displaying?

Postby Cesspool » Tue May 14, 2019 12:05 pm

I downloaded the update but when I go to the guild achievements pane to see what is required to start working on lvl 41, nothing displays. I see “In Progress” and “0/20” to get from 40 to 41 but it doesn’t indicate what to do. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

And PS, did you see my suggestion in the box for Imps 7 and 8? Needed now more than ever. Js
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Re: New Guild Level Info Not Displaying?

Postby DKDev_Chris » Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Is the "In Progress" menu minimized by chance? If not, is anyone else seeing this?

(Also yes I did the see the message about the Imps and forwarded it to the team ;) )
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby Starduka » Tue May 14, 2019 1:27 pm

happens to all.
Donate 1 of each creature and you'll see the light ;)
Guild - The Malazans
Starduka
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Cesspool » Tue May 14, 2019 3:56 pm

No, I could see the arrow and toggling it up or down made no difference. Guilds are offline at the moment I note.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Tue May 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Stardust is right - once you donate each minion type, it resets the display for each and you’ll get the levels opened up.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Cesspool » Tue May 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Yes, that’s worked. Worthwhile updating the update detail post to reflect this.
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Return to General Discussion