HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Banned player

Talk amongst y'selves!

Banned player

Postby Hell bound heart » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:18 pm

Lots of chat on various apps outside of the game, about ea banning players for cheating, is this the case or just sore Italian players creating rumours?
Hell bound heart
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Banned player

Postby markuscookius » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Yeah I’ve heard the same. It’d be nice if we heard something official to stop the rumour mill.....
Dungeon 1:- Vileville

Dungeon 2:- Vileville v2.0

markuscookius
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby purgatoria » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:46 pm

Even rumors can make a person think twice about that (Hopefully)
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Casa » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:35 am

DK this posted on this a few days ago in dev forum. Accounts are being banned. Happy to see it myself. Some of these players put up numbers that just aren't possible playing legitimately.
Co-leader at Bruce Campbell's Army of Darkness. Sometimes found in Army of Dorkness toying with my chainsaw and broomstick.
Casa

Postby Cesspool » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:13 pm

I just want to thank Chris and the devs for finally taking on cheating. The game will be so much better for it.

Chris thank you also for acknowledging that rings may need to be taken away from some guilds and added to others. I know it’s probably not possible but I think it would also be worth considering to reward in some way, those who haven’t maybe been vying for rings but have played legitimately all these years and been cheated out of so many gems and DS in tournaments every week. Something to consider hopefully.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 42, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Return to General Discussion