HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Tournament Qualification?

Talk amongst y'selves!

Tournament Qualification?

Postby Cesspool » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:11 pm

Looks like stars are not being recorded for qualification for this tournament. I booked two raids total more than 10 pts but no qualy and no tally of pts on my guild tab.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 42, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Tournament Qualification?

Postby fingers_phil » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Same problem here......

I scored an 8 but shows as 0 in the Guild.
fingers_phil
Minion
Minion

Postby DKDev_Chris » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:46 pm

We're currently investigating.

One of our Guild servers has been undergoing a lot of maintenance this week, so we may need roll over to a different one. (IE -- might need to take the Guild server down for a few minutes.)

Will update again when I know for sure.

Update: We are now resolving the issue. In order to ensure everyone at an equal chance of qualifying for the Horny's Chosen bracket, we will be keeping the Guild server down until 3pm EST (2 hour delay from original start.)

After 3pm anyone who logs in will then be on the correct Guild server and can start accruing Stars. (If you're already online at 3pm, you'll have to log back in.)

We apologize for the inconvenience.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby Cesspool » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Thanks Chris, that worked like a charm. Points were credited as soon as I logged in after 3.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 42, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Return to General Discussion