HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Bug Zapper Challenge not updated to reflect changes to trap?

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Bug Zapper Challenge not updated to reflect changes to trap?

Postby WarKittens » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:56 pm

I’m currently stuck on the Bug Zapper Challenge. I looked around for others who had issues with it, and all of the tactics they suggested seemed to have no impact at all.

Is it possible that the challenge was not updated to reflect the recent buffs made to bug zappers?
WarKittens

Re: Bug Zapper Challenge not updated to reflect changes to t

Postby pitofdespair » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:27 am

Here’s what I would try based on looking at a screenshot (major spoilers):
Cluck off the necromancer. (Trolls will target it rather than the zappers and die trying to fight.)
Drop some trolls to kill the two hatcheries.
After the first troll leaves the second hatchery to the double-zapper, count to one-and-a-half then drop a bile demon right at the top edge of the hatchery.
The timing should work so the demon gets past the zappers to kill the treasury.
The rest should be pretty straightforward.

The other option is to cluck the necro, kill the two hatcheries, then drop one troll per second leaving to the double zapper. When one gets zapped right beside the zapper, it will get an instant swing in as it is zapped. The timing has to be perfect. If a couple hit that way, it should take out one zapper and then the other should fall quickly.

Let me know if one of these works.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 49 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports